is it worth buying omisegos
best websites to buy EOS in us
how is bytecoin value
virtual currency the Steem manual pdf
bytecoin online mining java
- Internet Talk Radio-- This site has lots of
stories in several audio formats.
- PBS Online -- PBS offers many audio links to programs
such as the Online Newshour. Text materials, including lessan plans for using PBS video,
are also available.
- Audio On-Demand -- A RealAudio site. Listen
to radio news programs from around the world, in English and other languages.
- Welcome to NPR -- National Public Radio. These
programs are excellent sources for a variety of interesting topics. Archives and current
shows of All Things Considered and Morning Edition, as well as many others.
- MSU Vincent Voice Library --
The Michigan State University Vincent Voice Libratry is the largest academic voice library
in the nation.Online are lots of sample speeches from famous orators. Sound files are in
.au and MPEG format.
- Timecast: Your RealMedia Guide -- A guide to
RealAudio and RealVideo sites. This site includes: live broadcasts of music and news,
radio stations from around the world, archived news programs, live concerts, etc . . . .
In other words, everything.
- Film.com's Screening room -- Watch clips and trailers
from recent movies.
- CSPAN -- Watch C-SPAN live or watch some archived
C-SPAN programs. If your students are political buffs, they'll enjoy this site.
- Presentations and Public Speaking
for EFL-ESL students
ESL Listening Links
- BBC English Radio - English
language teaching The BBC English Radio home page. Look at Words, Words, Words, a
weekly column with advice on the language of the news (with RealAudio). This site also has
information on BBC radio programmes and frequencies.
- Global Views -- Interviews with
ESL students in Okanagan College, Canada. (Shockwave). These students have posted their
opinions and ideas in text and audio. A great place to learn about other ESL students.
- Interactive Listening Comprehension Page Index
-- An exellent interactive listening site. It uses RealAudio archives of National Public
- ESL Homepage Listening
Activities -- Another .au format site. This site contains four listening hypertextual
activities. There are no comprehension activities, but maybe you can create your own.
- Working in English -- Lots of
sample listening activities. Audio files are in .au format. Illustrations and text are
included, but there are no comprehension activities.
- English Pronunciation -- The
people who created Takako's Great Adventure and Global Views have also created these sound
discrimination exercises. Activities include QuickTime videos demonstrating correct
pronunctiation, tongue twister activities, minimal pairs, and dictation. If you have a Mac
and a microphone, you can even download their net phone software and speak to native
English speakers live.
- Accents in English-EVIEWS!